Skip to content
back to recipes
- 4 AVRAMAR Sea Bass fillets
- 12 baby tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ garlic clove, crushed
- 4 κτ.σ . roasted flaked almonds
- 2 tbsp. balsamic glaze (optional)
- 100 g fresh spinach
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
Preparation: 20 minutes
- Place parchment paper on a sheet pan and place the fillets on top. Spread the baby tomatoes, garlic and spinach leaves on top of the fillets, drizzle with olive oil, season and cover with a second piece of parchment paper.
- Seal the parchment paper like an envelope and oven bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- When they are ready, open the paper envelope carefully and place the fillets on the plates.
- Optionally, drizzle the balsamic glaze over the fillets and sprinkle with the flaked almonds.