Skip to content
back to recipes
- 4 AVRAMAR Sea Bass fillets
- 280 g Caper
- 120 g Pine nuts
- 20 Fresh Basil leaves, chopped
- 1½ Garlic clove
- 7 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Carrots, julienne or grated
- 2 Radishes, diced
- Salt and freshly ground Pepper
- Fresh Thyme
Preparation: 20 minutes
- Place all ingredients for the pesto in a blender mix.
- Place parchment paper on a sheet pan. Spread the pesto over the fillets on the skin side and place them in the pan. Bake in the oven at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Serve the fish fillets a salad of carrots and radishes on the side.