Skip to content
back to recipes
- 4 AVRAMAR Sea Bass fillets
- 200 g red peppers from a jar with their sauce, chopped
- 2 tsp. dry thyme and some fresh thyme for serving
- 1½ garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Preparation: 20 minutes
- Mix all ingredients except for the fillets in a bowl.
- Place parchment paper on a sheet pan and place the AVRAMAR Sea Bass fillets on top, after you spread the relish on them. Keep some of the relish aside.
- Oven bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Serve with the extra relish on the side.