Skip to content
back to recipes
- 4 AVRAMAR Sea Bream fillets
- 6 Jalapenos peppers or ½ green pepper
- 40g grated parmesan
- 1 cup fresh coriander
- 1 garlic clove
- 100g onion
- 160g mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Preparation: 20 minutes
- Place parchment paper on a sheet pan and place the AVRAMAR Bream fillets. Drizzle over the olive oil, season and bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
- Place the coriander, garlic, lime juice and olive oil in a blender and mix.
- Mix the onion with the parmesan and mayonnaise in a bowl. Add the blender mix and stir well.
- When the fillets are ready, place them on two plates and serve with a small bowl of salsa verde on the side.