Skip to content
back to recipes
- 900g AVRAMAR Stone Bass fillets cut in portions
- 50ml olive oil
- 50g melted butter
- 2 garlic cloves chopped (optional)
- 2 lemons cut in thin slices
- 1-2 chili peppers deseeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped herbs (thyme, parsley, coriander)
- 2 spring onions chopped
- Sweet paprika (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Boiled potatoes cut into the size of your choice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3-4 sundried tomatoes chopped
- Dill, chopped
- Juice from one lemon
Preparation: 20 minutes
- Place parchment paper on a sheet pan and place the AVRAMAR Stone Bass filets on top. Drizzle over the olive oil and melted butter and scatter over the chopped garlic.
- Place the lemon slices on the fish, season and bake a 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the herbs, chili and spring onion and grill for 4- minutes.
- Lightly dust with the sweet paprika (if using) and serve with the boiled potatoes, sundried tomato, and dill salad.
For the potato salad
- Place the potatoes and sundried tomatoes in a bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice and sprinkle with dill.