Cooking time: 40 min
- Heat the olive oil and slightly cook the garlic. Turn the heat off and add the thyme.
- Let it settle until it cools down and then add the rest of the aromatic herbs and the lemon juice.
- Spread the Stone Bass with this mixture, inside and out, to season it.
- Place the lemon slices on top and tie in place with cooking string. Bake for 20 minutes at 180ºC.
- For the garnish, broil the baby potatoes in salted water for 15 min.
- Next, cut them in half and place in a baking dish together with the mushrooms, butter and thyme.
- Add salt and pepper and bake for 25 min.
- When serving, take the Stone Bass back bone out (it will come out easily) and pour the cooking juice over it. Add the garnish of potatoes and mushrooms sprinkled with paprika.