Skip to content
back to recipes
- 4 AVRAMAR Sea Bream fillets
- 12 tbsp. dill
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme
- 1½ garlic clove finely chopped
- 2 tsp. fresh fennel
- 5 tbsp. olive oil
- Lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 thick lemon slices
Preparation: 20 minutes
- Finely chop the herbs and mix with the rest of the ingredients, leaving the lemon slices out.
- Spread the dill mix over the fillets, place the lemon slices on top and bake in the oven at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Serve the fillets with the lemon slices.