Skip to content
back to recipes
- 4 AVRAMAR Sea Bream fillets
- 12 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 spring onion chopped
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 12 fresh basil leaves chopped
- 3 tablespoons oil from the sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Place parchment paper on a sheet pan and place AVRAMAR Sea Bream fillets on top. Drizzle over the olive oil, season and bake at 180ºC for 15 minutes.
- Slice the sun-dried tomatoes and onions into thin strips.
- Mix the ingredients for the raw sauce in a bowl, leaving out the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes.
- When the fillets are ready, place them in 2 plates and add the raw sauce at the center of each fillet.
- Drizzle with the sun-dried tomatoes oil.