Skip to content
back to recipes
- 4 Sea Bass (Branzino / Loup de Mer)
- 1/2 kilogram of leeks cut into slices (white part)
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 wine glass olive oil
- 1 kilogram of potatoes cut into slices
- 1 kilogram of tomatoes cut into slices
- 1 glass of Santorini white wine
- Salt, pepper and rosemary
- Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC-200ºC.
- Place the potato slices into an oven dish, spread them out and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Put the leek slices on top of the potatoes. Next, place the Sea Bass on top, followed by the finely chopped garlic, tomatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary and a wine glass of water.
- Cover the oven dish with aluminum foil and put in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the aluminum foil and continue to bake for another 15-20 minutes to give a nice brown color. Add a little more water to the potatoes if necessary.
- Take out of the oven once almost all of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Serve with freshly ground pepper.