Skip to content
back to recipes
- 1 ½ kg (4 medium) Sea Bream, gutted and scaled
- 1 kg potatoes, peeled and sliced to ½ cm thickness
- 3 multi-colored bell peppers, cut in thin wedges
- salt and pepper
- For the mustard vinaigrette
- 1 cup (240ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- 2 Tablespoons capers rinsed and drained
- Preheat oven to 250ºC.
- Boil the potato slices for 5 minutes or until slightly tender. Drain and let them cool. Lightly oil an oven dish and line with the sliced potatoes and peppers. Season with salt and pepper.
- Rinse fish with water and make 2-3 parallel slashes on each side. Season skin and cavity of fish with salt and pepper and place in oven dish with potatoes and peppers.
- Whisk vinaigrette ingredients in a bowl. Drizzle over fish and potatoes.
- Cook in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes. Turn fish over and cook for 10 minutes more or until golden. Serve with white wine and salad.