Skip to content
back to recipes
- 4 AVRAMAR Sea Bream fillets
- Juice from 6 oranges
- 3 tsp. tarragon
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1½ corn flour
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 beetroots, skin-on
Preparation: 45 minutes
- Place parchment paper on a sheet pan and bake the beetroots in the oven for about 45 minutes.
- Drizzle over the olive oil and season the AVRAMAR Sea Bream fillets and cook in the steamer for 20 minutes.
- Place the orange juice, the tarragon, salt, pepper and olive oil in a pot and when it boils, add the corn flour with 1tsp water. Stir well until the sauce is ready.
- Serve the fillets with the sauce.
- Place the beetroots, cut in half, on the side.