Skip to content
back to recipes
- 4 AVRAMAR Meagre fillets, skinless
- 80 g wild greens
For the soup
- 2 carrots
- 2 courgettes
- 1 onion
- 10 celery leaves
- 4 parsey stems
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1½ potato
Preparation: 20 minutes
- Peel and cut the vegetables in bite sized pieces and then boil them.
- Place the fish fillets along with the greens in the steamer until cooked.
- When the vegetables boil, keep some of the water they boiled in and transfer the vegetables with the boiled water to a blender. Cover and process until smooth.
- Pour the velvet soup in two deep dishes and place the fillets on top, with the wild greens on the side in a smaller plate.
- Drizzle the soup and greens with some olive oil.